Saturday, August 15, 2015

Soft Skills Questions Collection



Round 5: Culture fit, strength, how to deal with disputes among colleagues, 
cultural, project deep dive, things that can be done better
Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company
Why Should We Hire You?
“There are a few things I offer.
“First, I have a deep background in statistics. This will allow me not only to perform complex analysis, but also to drive changes by teaching the rest of the team how to do this.

“Second, I am not afraid of trying something new and failing. 
I don't stick to just what's easy; 
I push my limits. This has made me a leader in tackling top challenges at my prior positions and will do the same for you.
“Third, I'm passionate about the quantification of body metrics. I will enter the company excited, and I will stay excited. I am always reading up on the latest trends.”

First, I have a deep background in programming.
Second, I am passionate about programming, I always want to learn and use them in work.

“Third, I am good at solving problems.

Why Shouldn't We Hire You?

Less selfishly, I should also advise you that there are some things I'm not good at. Specifically, I just don't have a good attention to detail. Again, the positive side of this is that I execute quickly and get things done—but it comes with a trade-off of making little mistakes.

Labels

Review (572) System Design (334) System Design - Review (198) Java (189) Coding (75) Interview-System Design (65) Interview (63) Book Notes (59) Coding - Review (59) to-do (45) Linux (43) Knowledge (39) Interview-Java (35) Knowledge - Review (32) Database (31) Design Patterns (31) Big Data (29) Product Architecture (28) MultiThread (27) Soft Skills (27) Concurrency (26) Cracking Code Interview (26) Miscs (25) Distributed (24) OOD Design (24) Google (23) Career (22) Interview - Review (21) Java - Code (21) Operating System (21) Interview Q&A (20) System Design - Practice (20) Tips (19) Algorithm (17) Company - Facebook (17) Security (17) How to Ace Interview (16) Brain Teaser (14) Linux - Shell (14) Redis (14) Testing (14) Tools (14) Code Quality (13) Search (13) Spark (13) Spring (13) Company - LinkedIn (12) How to (12) Interview-Database (12) Interview-Operating System (12) Solr (12) Architecture Principles (11) Resource (10) Amazon (9) Cache (9) Git (9) Interview - MultiThread (9) Scalability (9) Trouble Shooting (9) Web Dev (9) Architecture Model (8) Better Programmer (8) Cassandra (8) Company - Uber (8) Java67 (8) Math (8) OO Design principles (8) SOLID (8) Design (7) Interview Corner (7) JVM (7) Java Basics (7) Kafka (7) Mac (7) Machine Learning (7) NoSQL (7) C++ (6) Chrome (6) File System (6) Highscalability (6) How to Better (6) Network (6) Restful (6) CareerCup (5) Code Review (5) Hash (5) How to Interview (5) JDK Source Code (5) JavaScript (5) Leetcode (5) Must Known (5) Python (5)

Popular Posts